• We go through your credit with you, line by line.
• We create a plan based upon your personal situation and goals.
• We help you to clean up, repair and rebuild your credit by going beyond disputing, to education and various settlement-related efforts.
• We make sure your report is cleaned of “dispute comments” that would otherwise stand in your way of getting loan approval.
• We help you to get “Loan-Ready” credit.
When you need credit guidance and a plan, but not disputing and settlement help, this is a great tool for you.
Nobody bothers to teach us about how the things we do on a daily basis affect our credit, and why it matters. You can change that. You can take advantage of finding out things that can make a difference in your daily credit lives and even in your professional life. What would you like to know?
- Churches – Great follow-up to Financial Peace University and other programs
- Real Estate Offices and Groups; Mortgage Offices; Leasing Companies – Elements of credit directly impact your clients and, therefore, your ability to help them and earn your living
- Professional Organizations